SUBMITTING PROPOSED ORDERS
The E-Orders program allows registered CM/ECF users to upload a proposed order directly into CM/ECF. This program will take the place of our current process of accepting proposed orders via email. Orders uploaded in CM/ECF will be electronically routed to the judge. Please contact the Clerk's office at (251) 441-5391 if you have any trouble submitting a proposed order, or have questions regarding the process.
The court will no longer be accepting orders via email after May 31, 2022.
Electronic Learning Modules
- Submitting a proposed order when a hearing is required
- Submitting a proposed order when a hearing is not required
Uploading of Proposed Order
The party ordered to prepare the proposed order may upload the order via E-Orders after the hearing has been held by the court.
1. Orders may only be uploaded in Word format.
- Note: Orders formatted with WordPerfect and PDF cannot be uploaded.
General Formatting Requirements
1. The page size must not exceed 8 ½ by 11 inches.
- If you are submitting an order that also contains exhibits or attachments and the exhibits or attachments are in pdf form, please contact the appropriate chambers prior to submitting the order.
2. It is recommended that you use a standard embedded font such as Times New Roman or Arial, a 12-point font size, and double space.
3. Do not include a signature line or date at the bottom of the order.
If a proposed order is found to be insufficient, an email will be sent to the submitting party. The proposed order can be “replaced” via E-Orders once the corrections are made.