REPORT SUSPECTED BANKRUPTCY FRAUD
To report suspected bankruptcy fraud, please prepare a written summary that contains the following information:
• Name and address of the person or business you are reporting.
• The name of the bankruptcy case, case number, and the location where the case
• Any identifying information you may have regarding the individual or business.
• A brief description of the alleged fraud, including how you became aware of the
fraud and when the fraud took place. Please include all supporting documentation.
• Identify the type of asset that was concealed and its estimated dollar value, or the amount of any umeported income, undervalued asset, or omitted asset or claim.
• Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. You are not required to identify yourself, though it is often helpful to do so it questions arise.
THE LIKELIHOOD OF FURTHER INVESTIGATION AND POSSIBLE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION IS INCREASED FOR THOSE MATTERS WHERE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION AND SPECIFIC FACTUAL INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED. ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE IS VOLUNTARY.
You can mail this information to:
Mr. Mark Zimlich
155 Saint Joseph Street, Room 205
Mobile, AL 36602
THE BANKRUPTCY ADMINISTRATOR PROGRAM WILL REVIEW ALL FRAUD REPORTS AND WILL TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION INCLUDING FORWARDING APPROPRIATE SUBMISSIONS TO THE PROPER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. IT IS U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE POLICY NOT TO DISCLOSE THE EXISTENCE OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS, SO YOU SHOULD NOT EXPECT TO BE FURTHER CONTACTED.