You are here

National Archives

To order court records via mail/fax/email:

National Archives Form


To order court records online:

  1. Visit the National Archives Order Reproductions page

  2. Click on "Order Reproductions" then "Court Records"

  3. Select the appropriate court (Bankruptcy, Civil, Criminal, or Court of Appeals)

  4. Follow the onscreen prompts to set up an account and place your order