Telephonic procedure for Chapter 7 §341 meetings beginning April 17, 2020 – SELMA CASES.
As you are aware, we continued the 341 cases set on March 20, 2020 to April 17, 2020. For the immediate future, we will be conducting the Chapter 7 341 cases by telephone conference call. Terrie Owens and myself will be in Mobile, and we are requesting that attorneys and their clients dial in to the conference call.
The following is the telephonic procedure for the Selma Chapter 7 §341 docket beginning April 17, 2020. If for any reason a §341 meeting cannot be held, the Trustee’s office will adjourn the meeting to a later date.
A conference call-in number and access code arranged by debtor attorney last name is listed below. Meetings will begin at 8:30 a.m. and cases may be called at a time earlier or later than the time indicated on the §341 notice. We will just go down the docket, so, you do not need to all dial in at 8:30 am- so review where you are on the docket; if me miss you or your client we will come back around. Please be advised that each Debtor examination will be recorded.
THE CALL IN NUMBER IS: 1-877-336-1831. THE ACCESS CODE IS 8977790#
Debtor’s counsel are requested to do the following:
- Immediately contact your clients to advise that all §341 examinations/court meetings will be held telephonically and that no meetings will be held in person at the Federal Courthouse until further notice.
- Provide the call-in conferencing number and access code shown below to your clients. Debtors should be instructed to dial into the conferencing number and use the access code at 8:30 a.m. and put their phone on mute until their case is called. If asked for an audio code, press #.
- Only the debtor and debtor/creditor counsel should participate in the conference call with the Trustee’s office.
- Counsel should have readily available a call back phone number for each Debtor.
Creditor’s counsel are requested to do the following:
- Creditor’s counsel wishing to participate in the §341 meeting may use the call-in conferencing number/access code below. Meetings will begin at 8:30 a.m. and cases may be heard at a time earlier or later than the time indicated on the §341 notice.