Telephonic procedure for Chapter 7 §341 meetings beginning April 6, 2020 – MOBILE CASES.
The following is the telephonic procedure for the Mobile Chapter 7 §341 docket beginning April 6, 2020. If for any reason a §341 meeting cannot be held, the Trustee’s office will adjourn the meeting to a later date.
A conference call-in number and access code arranged by debtor attorney last name is listed below. Meetings will begin at 8:30 a.m. and cases may be called at a time earlier or later than the time indicated on the §341 notice. However, for now we will try to follow the docket- i.e start with the 8:30am cases, then 10am, then 11am. So, you do not need to all dial in at 8:30 am- so review where you are on the docket; if me miss you or your client we will come back around. We will do the afternoon docket at 1pm, not 2pm. Please be advised that each Debtor examination will be recorded.
THE CALL IN NUMBER IS: 1-877-336-1831. THE ACCESS CODE IS 8977790#
Debtor’s counsel are requested to do the following:
- Immediately contact your clients to advise that all §341 examinations/court meetings will be held telephonically and that no meetings will be held in person at the Federal Courthouse until further notice.
- Provide the call-in conferencing number and access code to your clients. Debtors should be instructed to dial into the conferencing number and use the access code at 8:30 a.m. and put their phone on mute until their case is called. If asked for an audio code, press #.
- Only the debtor and debtor/creditor counsel should participate in the conference call with the Trustee’s office.
- Counsel should have readily available a call back phone number for each Debtor.
Creditor’s counsel are requested to do the following:
- Creditor’s counsel wishing to participate in the §341 meeting should use the call-in conferencing number/access code, shown above. Meetings will begin at 8:30 a.m. and cases may be heard at a time earlier or later than the time indicated on the §341 notice.
NOTE- SPECIAL DOCKET WEDNESDAY APRIL 8 2020 @ 8:30AM. You may have noticed that we reset the cases that were on the March 16 docket (except for 11am exams, which will be heard on April 6) for a special docket on April 8. These will be the 341 exams for the 8:30. 10am, and 2pm cases that were set on March 16. The 2pm cases will be heard at 11am on April 8. Please use the same dial in numbers for the April 8 docket.