A proof of claim or an amended proof of claim may be filed electronically using the appropriate link below. Please read all the information and instructions provided BEFORE attempting to file your proof of claim.
• Proof of Claim forms for all chapters may be filed electronically. A login/password is not required.
• This service is provided as an alternative filing option for those parties not registered for CM/ECF who previously had to file their proofs of claim conventionally (in paper) with the Court.
• A claim filed electronically on this Court’s website will constitute the filer’s approved signature and have the same force and effect as if the filer signed a paper copy of the document.
• The name and complete address of the creditor must appear on the claim form. If an attorney is filing the claim on behalf of a creditor, the attorney must also enter his/her name and address. The name and title, if any, of the person authorized to file the claim is required on the claim form.
• Certain personal information must be removed from all attachments before electronically submitting the proof of claim form. See Redaction Policy for further information.
Penalty for filing fraudulent claim: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both. 18 U.S.C. §§ 152 and 3571.